- Clearance Products
- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
Cannondale Quick 5 Disc Womens City Bike 2018
With lightest-in-class weights - bright refl ective graphics and a smooth - stable ride - the all-new Quick is the fast - fun way to get fit or get around town -
Features BE SEEN
The Quicks' graphi...
START THE CYCLE
This is where it all begins. When you decide to start your own f tness revolution. When you decide to work out, not in. When you become the one who's taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, conf dence and speed of the all-new Quick. Start the cycle.
With lightest-in-class weights, bright refl ective graphics and a smooth, stable ride, the all-new Quick is the fast, fun way to get fit or get around town.
The Quicks' graphics all feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety.
COMFORT IS KING
Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
Our OutFront steering geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you're working out.
LIGHTER IS BETTER
In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
Both Quick and Quick SL frames share a new geometry that off ers an easier reach to the bars and features consistent jumps in stack and reach across all sizes, for easy fi tting.
- FRAME: Quick Disc Women's, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube
- FORK: Quick disc, Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer
- RIMS: Cannondale C4 Disc, double wall, 32-hole
- HUBS: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 15g
- TYRES: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x35c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- PEDALS: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- CRANK: Suntour XCM, 48/36/26
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Tange Cartridge
- CHAIN: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- REAR COGS: Sunrace M90, 11-32, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Altus
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise,10 deg sweep, 640mm
- GRIPS: Cannondale Ergo Fitness, Lock-on
- STEM: Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 25.4, 12 deg
- HEADSET: FSA Si 1-1/8"
- BRAKES: Tektro M-285 Hydraulic Disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro M-285 Hydraulic Disc
- SADDLE: Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages
A comfortable balance between upright ease and forward-leaning efficiency.