- Clearance Products
- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
Cannondale Synapse Disc Womens 105 Road Bike 2019
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling - comfort - performance - versatility and value -
ALL-DAY COMFORT Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable - confident handling - and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort -
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
Start out right! On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the new Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster, ride longer and ride more.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling, comfort, performance, versatility and value.
Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort.
The Synapse features updated SAVE Micro-Suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control.
FEEL THE LIGHT
SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and new full carbon forks deliver exceptionally light weight for this category for a high-performance feel.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With clearance for tyres up to 32mm wide, and subtle rack and mudguard mounts, the Synapse is ready for back-road exploring, group rides, fast commutes and anything in between.
- Frame: Synapse Disc Women's Asymmetric, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BB30
- Fork: Synapse Disc Women’s Asymmetric, Full Carbon, 1-1/8”- 1-1/4” tapered steerer, flat mount, 55mm rake, 12x100 thru-axle
- Rims: RD 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, CX-22 QR rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: FSA Gossamer Alloy, BB30, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105 7000, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Tektro Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 7000
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo Women's
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm