- Clearance Products
- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
Cannondale F-Si Hi-Mod Limited Edition 29 Mountain Bike 2019
FOR THOSE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES
If your life revolves around the quest for podiums; if you weigh, measure and analyze every element of your preparation, if your idea of fun is turning yourself inside out till your eyes bleed and your competitors drop; basically, if you’re obsessed with XC, the all-new F-Si is the bike for you. Built to climb faster, descend harder, and sprint better than any other hardtail out there, it’s serious XC goodness for those with serious XC issues.
The fastest, best climbing, best descending XC hardtail on the market.
LIGHT IS RIGHT
One of the lightest XC hardtails in the world, the new F-Si is over 300g lighter than the previous version. Frame shaves 70g and the new Lefty Ocho chops a whopping 250g.
EVEN MORE OUTFRONT
Slacker head angle than previous F-Si adds even more stability and control on sketchy descents. Custom 55mm long fork rake on the Lefty Ocho keeps handling precise and agile at slower speeds.
Ai offset drivetrain delivers even shorter chainstays than the original, for climb-winning traction and agility, with clearance for big tyres, 2x chainring compatibility and a stiffer, stronger rear wheel.
LONGER AND LOWER
Reach to the head tube is increased slightly for improved control. An integrated seat binder looks super clean and exposes more seatpost length for improved comfort.
New race-tuned stiffness keeps things stout where needed for power transfer, but adds even more bump-eating comfort so you can go harder longer
- FRAME ALL-NEW F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30A, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset
- FORK ALL-NEW Lefty Ocho Carbon, 29”, 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- RIMS HollowGram 23, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, tubeless ready, 28h, 23mm inner width
- HUBS Lefty 60 front, HollowGram 148x12 rear w/DT internals
- SPOKES HollowGram, double-butted straight pull (Ai Offset dish - rear)
- TYRES Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25” front, Racing Ralph 2.25” rear, Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip compound, tubeless ready
- PEDALS Not Included
- CRANK Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30 w/X-Sync® SpideRing, 34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- CHAIN Shimano XTR, 12-speed
- REAR COGS Shimano XTR, 10-51, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XTR, Shadow Plus, 12-speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano XTR, 12-speed
- HANDLEBAR Cannondale C1 Flat, Carbon, 8° sweep, 760mm
- GRIPS Cannondale Locking Grips
- STEM Cannondale C1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8”, 31.8, 7°
- HEADSET Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5”, sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
- BRAKES Shimano XTR Race, 160/160mm, Ice Tech rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano XTR Race, carbon lever
- SADDLE Fabric Scoop Flat Race, ti rails
- SEATPOST Cannondale C1 Full Carbon, 27.2 x 350/400mm