- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
Drag Ronin 9.0 Mountain Bike 2021
Ronin is definitely a bike that does not adhere to the stereotype - does not like the beaten tracks - and its only master is the one who steps over the frame - No matter if you are up in the mountains on a rough downhill tracks - alpine trails or just having fun on big jumps - the Ronin masters any kind of terrain - The bike is an excellent all...
Ronin (in Japanese literally “samurai without master”)
This was also our main motive during the creation of our newest All Mountain bike – DRAG Ronin.
Ronin is definitely a bike that does not adhere to the stereotype, does not like the beaten tracks, and its only master is the one who steps over the frame. No matter if you are up in the mountains on a rough downhill tracks, alpine trails or just having fun on big jumps, the Ronin masters any kind of terrain. The bike is an excellent all-rounder: designed to be as versatile and potent on the climbs as well as on the descents.
Ronin has modern geometry – very well balanced with its low bottom bracket, for more stability thanks to the lower center of gravity; short seat tube – you can use the dropper seat post for more travel and choose the size of the bike according to its length, not the height of the seat tube. With Dropper KS LEV Integra 150mm, more aggressive frame with 140mm travel, you get the perfect balance, both for rough high-speed descents and steep technical climbs.
The 29” inch wheels with WTB KOM i29 TLR and Schwalbe aggressive tires (front MAGIC MARY SnakeSkin, TL-Easy, Folding 29 x 2.35 Addix Soft and rear HANS DAMPF Evo, SnakeSkin, TLE 29 x 2.35 Addix Soft) will provide you the perfect grip on all terrains and will maintain the inertia of swaying roots and stones. Both are very sturdy and can be ridden without inner tires for more comfort and traction on the forest paths. The version 9.0 LTD XT is equipped with the top class Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate fork, RC2 with 160mm travel and many tuning options. The model has a 12-speed Shimano XT gear system and a variety of gears with cassette from 10 to 51 teeth.
- Frame DRAG Ronin 29 140mm, Alloy 6061 T6, BB BSA, BOOST™, ISCG05
- Size 29 M, L, XL
- Color Black/Graphite
- Fork RockShox LYRIK ULTIMATE CHARGER 2 RC2 29 BOOST™ DEBONAIR 160 mm
- Rear shock RockShox DELUXE RT3 205X65 DEBONAIR
- Headset VP J203AE ZS44/28.6 lZS55/40
- Crankset Shimano FC-M8100, XT, HOLLOWTECH 2, 170MM, 32T
- Shifters Shimano SL-M8100-R, XT, RIGHT, 12-SPEED
- Rear derailleur Shimano RD-M8100, XT, SGS 12-SPEED
- Cassette Shimano, CS-M8100-12, XT, 12-SPEED(HYPERGLIDE+)
- Chain Shimano CN-M7100, DEORE XT, 12-SPEED
- Pedals FP-803B 9/16
- Handlebar Cox Revo 5.0 SR 800mm black silver
- Stem Cox Revo 5.0 35/35mm CNC black
- Grips COX Direct Lock 130mm
- Brakes Shimano BL-M8100, BR-M8120
- Rotors Shimano, RT-MT800, M 180MM
- Saddle COX Strike II
- Seat Post KS LEV Integra, Travel 150mm, 31.6mm
- Seat post clamp COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, D-35mm
- Wheels WTB KOM Tough i29 / Shimano M8110-B Hubs
- Front Tire Schwalbe MAGIC MARY SnakeSkin, TL-Easy, Folding 29x2.35 Addix Soft
- Rear Tire Schwalbe HANS DAMPF Evo, SnakeSkin, TLE 29x2.35 Addix Soft
- Weight 15 kg