- Clearance Products
- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
Campagnolo Super Record 11s EPS Ergopower Levers
Just a simple click of the new Ergopower™ EPS™ controls - and the rear or front derailleur moves the chain with levels of speed and precision only possible with a Campagnolo electronic drivetrain -
The ergonomics are the same as the tried and tested electronic controls - but the down shift lever is now easier to use in all riding positions - Especially when you're giving it your all for maximum speed...
Just a simple click. And you experience with the all-new EPS™ electronic groupset begins.
Just a simple click of the new Ergopower™ EPS™ controls, and the rear or front derailleur moves the chain with levels of speed and precision only possible with a Campagnolo electronic drivetrain.
The ergonomics are the same as the tried and tested electronic controls, but the down shift lever is now easier to use in all riding positions. Especially when you're giving it your all for maximum speed!
- ONE LEVER-ONE ACTION: each lever of the control set has its own distinct function. This means absolute certainty of using the right control in all conditions (winter temperatures and gloves, poor road conditions etc.), eliminating the risk of error.
- NEW E-ERGONOMY™: the lower new position of lever 3 ensures easier, more precise shifting and derailing action in all riding positions.
- 100% WATERPROOF: all control components are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
- MULTI-DOME TECH™: the 5-dome technology perfected by Campy Tech Lab™ together with Campagnolo athletes has made it possible to strike the perfect balance between operating force and tactile shift feedback. It also eliminates the possibility of unintentionally shifting the rear or front derailleur.
- SWITCH MODE BUTTON: the "mode" buttons allow the user to check battery charge, make fine adjustments to the rear or front derailleur - even in the middle of a race (with the "riding setting" procedure), and set the zero position of the rear and front derailleur ("zero setting" procedure).
- DOUBLE CURVATURE BRAKE LEVER: allows you to engage and modulate the brake safely from any hand position.
- VARI-CUSHION™ HOOD: made of non-allergenic elastic material, with variable cushioning that provides the maximum comfort and safety even after many hours on the bike. Thanks to a special treatment, it is resistant to UV rays and maintains its original colours without fading.
- for caliper brakes
- composite body
- lightened carbon brake lever
- Ultra-Shift ™ geometry
- ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
- brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
- insert for large hands
- Vari- Cushion™ silicone hoods
- multiple shifting
- Weight: 262 g