- Clearance Products
- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
Cannondale Quick 6 City Bike 2019
With lightest-in-class weights - bright reflective graphics and a smooth - stable ride - the all-new Quick is the fast - fun way to get fit or get around town -
Features BE SEEN
The Quicks' all fe...
START THE CYCLE
This is where it all begins. When you decide to start your own fitness revolution. When you decide to work out, not in. When you become the one who's taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, confidence and speed of the all-new Quick. Start the cycle.
With lightest-in-class weights, bright reflective graphics and a smooth, stable ride, the all-new Quick is the fast, fun way to get fit or get around town.
The Quicks' all feature bright 360° refl ective elements for that extra measure of safety.
COMFORT IS KING
Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
Our OutFront Steering geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you're working out.
LIGHTER IS BETTER
In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
Both Quick and Quick SL frames share a new geometry that off ers an easier reach to the bars and features consistent jumps in stack and reach across all sizes, for easy fitting.
Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages
A comfortable balance between upright ease and forward-leaning efficiency.
- Frame: Quick SmartForm C3 Alloy SAVE 1-1/8 headtube
- Fork: Quick Alloy 1-1/8 steerer
- Rims: Cannondale C4 double wall 32-hole
- Hubs: Alloy sealed loose ball bearings QR 32h
- Spokes: Stainless 15g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer 700x35c puncture protection reflective sidewall
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: Suntour CW15-XCM 48/36/26
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG-200 11-32 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF65 EZ-Fire Plus 3x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4 6061 alloy 20mm rise10 deg sweep 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale 6061 alloy 31.8 12 deg
- Headset: FSA Si 1-1/8
- Brakes: Cannondale Mini V Cartridge Pads
- Brake Levers: Cannondale Forged alloy
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4 6061 Alloy 27.2x350mm
OUTFRONT STEERING GEOMETRY
A slack head angle, increased (55mm) rake and long front center for stability at speed.
REDESIGNED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
Dramatically shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays absorb shock for better control and comfort.
INTEGRATED KICKSTAND MOUNT
Forged integrated mount for lightweight Cannondale kickstand.
For better safety, the graphics on all Quicks feature highly reflective elements. Models 1 through 6 feature reflective sidewalls for even more eye-catching brightness.
The SL versions of the Quick frame feature SmartForm C2 construction that saves 200 grams, tapered head tubes and internal cable routing. (Quick 1 thru 4)