- Clearance Products
- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
Cannondale Quick Althea 3 Womens City Bike 2019
Designation An adventurous bike for adventurous spirits - From rugged urban commuting to dirt-road exploration - Althea is the perfect mix of sport and utility -
Features ALL-NEW FRAME Althea has been redesigned with a focus on performance-oriented fit - better...
RIDE WITHOUT LIMITS
With its low-standover, mountain-bike-inspired frame, its 700c multi-surface tyres and 50mm suspension fork, the new Althea can take you from pavement, to dirt, to gravel and back, with a smile on your face.
An adventurous bike for adventurous spirits. From rugged urban commuting to dirt-road exploration, Althea is the perfect mix of sport and utility.
Althea has been redesigned with a focus on performance-oriented fit, better suited to multi-surface riding and commuting. Super low standover means easy mounting and dismounting, and smaller 650c wheels on the XS size means a perfect fit for all.
50mm travel front suspension absorbs washboard and bumps, while our 1-1/2” to 1-1/8” tapered headtube keeps steering precise and confident.
COMFORT COMES STANDARD
SAVE Micro-Suspension seat stays and chain stays work with a smaller 27.2mm seatpost, heads-up riding position and an ergonomic saddle and grips to increase comfort and control in any terrain.
Big 35c multi-surface tyres are fast and grippy on dirt and pavement, and full rack and mud guard mounts let you customize your Althea for the type of riding you’re into.
Thanks to Cannondale’s unmatched aluminium expertise, Althea is super light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off.
Fitness riders with a taste for adventure, multisurface commuters, backroad explorers.
An upright riding position offers good comfort and visibility, with just the right amount of forward lean for confident handling and control.
- Frame: New Althea, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube, 700/650
- Wheels Size: S, M - 700C/ XS - 650b
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/8" steerer (S, M) / SR Suntour M3030, Lockout, 63mm, 1-1/8" steerer (XS only)
- Rims: Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless, 15g
- Tires: Kenda Happy Medium, 700x35c (S, M) / Schwalbe G-One, 650x38c (XS only)
- Pedals: Cannondale Reinforced Composite
- Crank: SR Suntour XCE 48/38/28
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z72, 8-speed
- Cassette:Sunrace 11-32, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano M310 Rapidfire Plus, 3x8
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 660mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Performance Women's, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg
- Headset: VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Tektro M285 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro M285 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Women's CX Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
- Industry Leading SmartForm
- C2 Alloy Construction
- Go Anywhere Front Suspension w/50mm Travel
- Vibration Dampening SAVE Micro-Suspension
- Versatile Rack and Mudguard Mounts