- Clearance Products
- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
Cannondale Synapse Disc Womens Sora Road Bike 2019
Designation The ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling - comfort - performance - versatility and value -
Features ALL DAY COMFORT Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable - confident handling - and a more upright riding position for...
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
Start out right! On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the new Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster, ride longer and ride more.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling, comfort, performance, versatility and value.
ALL DAY COMFORT
Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort.
The new Synapse is designed with with two different fork rakes - 60mm for smaller sizes and 50mm for larger sizes - for more consistent “trail” measurements and more consistent handling across the sizes, and reduced toe overlap on small sizes.
The new Synapse features updated SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With clearance for tyres up to 32mm wide, and subtle rack and mud guard mounts, the new Synapse is ready for back-road exploring, group rides, fast commutes and anything in between.
Women’s saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach, and shorter crank lengths make your bike ride and fit better.
- Frame: NEW Synapse Disc Women's, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BB30
- Fork: NEW Synapse SAVE Disc Asymmetric, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered Steerer, flat mount, 60mm rake (44-51), 50mm rake (54)
- Rims: RD Disc, 28-hole
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed loose ball bearing, 28h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: FSA Vero, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG400, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora GS cage
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Promax DSK 718R, Dual side pulling, flat mount, cable disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo Women's
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm