- Clearance Products
- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
Cannondale Quick Disc Womens 5 City Bike 2019
Features BE SEEN All Quick models feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety -
COMFORT IS KING Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle - plus ergonomic grips - sadd...
START THE CYCLE
This is where it all begins. When you decide to work out, not in. When you trade in four walls for two wheels. And you become the one who’s taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, confidence and speed of the Quick. Start the cycle.
All Quick models feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety.
COMFORT IS KING
Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
Our OutFront Steering Geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you’re working out.
LIGHTER IS BETTER
In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
Both Quick SL and Quick frames share a geometry that offers an easy reach to the
Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages.
A comfortable balance between upright ease and forward-leaning efficiency.
- Frame: Quick Disc Women's, Smartform C3 Alloy, 1-1/8" headtube
- Fork: Quick Disc, Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, 55mm offset
- Rims: DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Slick, 700 x 32c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: SR Suntour XCM, 48/36/26
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-32, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 3x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 600mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing
- Brakes: Tektro hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm