- Finishing Kit
Drag Hardy 3.0 Mountain Bike
Hardy 3 - 0 is the entry-level bike from Hardy series - Of course - the frame includes all the extras of the more expensive options - it is made from 6061 and hydro formed tubes with comfort - reliability and light weight in mind - The geometry is confidence inspiring on all terrains - Hardy is made in four sizes: M - L - XL are with 29? and S is with 27 - 5? wheels - The bike is equipped with fork with 100mm travel - that will smoothen out the bumps and give you better control - The powerful di...
Retail Price: €627.00
Hardy 3.0 is the entry-level bike from Hardy series. Of course, the frame includes all the extras of the more expensive options, it is made from 6061 and hydro formed tubes with comfort, reliability and light weight in mind. The geometry is confidence inspiring on all terrains. Hardy is made in four sizes: M, L, XL are with 29? and S is with 27.5? wheels. The bike is equipped with fork with 100mm travel, that will smoothen out the bumps and give you better control. The powerful disk brakes Shimano will give you the confidence. Shimano gears with 3×7 will give you a range of gears for wide range of terrains.
- Size 27.5”: S, 29“: M, L, XL
- Frame Hardy, Alloy Hydroformed, Double Butted
- Color Black/Silver/Red, Blue/Orange
- Fork Suspension fork 100mm Travel, Coil
- Headset VP Components Z10PE ZS44/28.6 lZS44/30
- Crankset Alloy, 42/34/24, Square
- Shifters Shimano Tourney EF41, 3×7 Speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tourney TY700 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M310, SGS
- Cassette Shimano Acera HG-200, 7 Speed 12-32T
- Chain YBN S50
- Pedals Nylon Platform, 9/16?
- Handlebar 620mm, 30mm rise, steel
- Stem Alloy +15°
- Grips COX Dual Comp, Red/Black 130mm
- Brakes Shimano Tourney TX805, Mechanical Disc
- Saddle COX Speed TM
- Seat post clamp COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, QR, 34.9mm
- Wheels DRAG Level 2D, Handbuild, Loose bearings
- Tires Vee Tire Galaxy Multiple Purpose Compound, 2.10?
- Weight 15.40 kg